Shabby

Thursday, October 14, 2010

And Now They're Gone

So, before I begin, I want to give a few websites in case anyone reading my blog is interested in doing things like this. There is a need around the world to use your gifts and talents- whatever they may be- for the glory of our Father! Here's the websites, and following are a few of my new friends that are using their lives to point to God, the Greatest Artist!

You can check out here for more info and here for updates on Dustin "Unicycle" Kelm.


The whole gang of fire twirlers, dancers, and the unicyclist.
(And their translator)
They made up quite an impressive show!

Dustin Kelm is pretty amazing-
check out the videos below!

Reassuring the kid that he wasn't going to die :-)

I count five.
How many do you count?




1 comment:

christina said...

I keep trying to add more videos- I have dozens of them, but Blogger isn't letting me. That or my internet is terrible (and my guess is that it's the latter). I just can't tell cuz it says everything in Serbian when it has problems- haven't mastered that language yet! Eek...