Shabby

Monday, July 4, 2011

The Week Ahead

Do you guys remember when I posted about this? Well, this week is going to be a bit of that same thing. Today my team and I are headed to another village with a co-worker of ours (from another city) and the group he has visiting from Turkey. And then tomorrow we'll be doing a show on the main street of my city. We've prayed a lot leading up to this event, however there is still a high risk in doing it out in the open like this (we'd previously done it in the art theatre and high school). Please join us in praying for God's name to be lifted high and glorified in the coming days and weeks as this tour happens.

I'll post some pictures and videos when I have them and have some time (soon, I hope!).
Thanks!!

PS: Nearly forgot...It's the 4th of July!!! Happy Independence Day to all my American friends out there. I'm doing nothing to celebrate, but I promise I'll be joining in the happiness in my heart :) Eat some good BBQ and watch some fireworks for me!

No comments: