Shabby

Monday, July 25, 2011

The Sweet Life!

Lovin' my job! I get to hang out and play at camp!! Jealous- well, you should be... This past week we had an incredible camp with 8 girls. We couldn't have asked for a better group! We did so many fun things, talked about their worth in God, beauty, and purity, watched a movie in our PJ's in the tent, ate delicious food, and just pretty much had an amazing time. Keep scrolling down to see what the week looked like. 


Craft models (ribbon hairbands).


All the crafts (and yes, there was a boy- actually 4- at camp!).


Get to know you game:
Answer the question your thumb lands on.


Girls from my girls' group! Yay...


Ice cream sundaes- woohoo for sugar!


Ah-mazing food every meal!


Using the Bird's Nest-
built by this group.


Low ropes course-
team building activities.


Super fun and challenging for the girls.


Modeling their hairbands :)


We divided into 2 groups and had a puzzle competition.
Only the puzzles were near impossible...
stupid old pieces that fit everywhere!


My group that...um, well, lost...


Wish I had this array of food each morning for breakfast!


Hanging out at craft time.


We discovered that some of the leaders indeed had trust issues!


Lesson time-
Love this picture!


I got to teach on God's view of beauty and Him as the Creator and lessons I've learned along the way. It was really fun!


This is my look alike...just younger!


Girls from our girls' group :)


Workers at the coffeeshop next door to my house.


My next door neighbor-
how I met her here.
Such a blessing that she came. She kept saying:
"I've never heard any of this before!"
Please join us in praying for her and all these other girls!


Beautiful young ladies!

Thanks for taking the time to look through all those.
Please let their pictures remain on your heart and mind in the coming weeks. These young women have tough decisions to make and live out. Pray also for us as we love on and minister to them!
*camp videos coming soon*

No comments: