Shabby

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sneak Peek...

This week has been insane! It's 8:30pm on Thursday night and I'm trying to kill time to not go to sleep yet (when that's all I and my body are desiring right now...). So, lucky for my blog, I'm going to spend the forever amount of time it takes to upload 2 videos to give you a glance at what I've been doing this week. I'll post more later on- when I've regained my mind again! :) Until then...I'm just going to lay here on my bed, eating candy (all discipline and resolve have flown out the window right now), and wait for these things to upload.


The kid's club that had over 1,500 kids in attendance that I helped out at a few days this week. You should be careful whenever you volunteer to do anything of that nature- especially when it's with wild, unruly Kosovar kids and you're working the gift table...!


My team helped host a band from Turkey as they were touring the nation of Kosovo. They were here for almost 2 weeks, and did many performances. I was part of 4 of those this past week. The one in the clip here was on the main street in my city a few nights ago. It was a good time, and we hope to have more of these in the near future.

And now it's 9pm...I think I'm going to call it a night! I'll be back in the coming days, but until then: big hugs- miss you guys!

No comments: