Shabby

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Water Troubles!

For some reason I've gotten used to many difficult parts of living over here...except not having water! Ugh..! Something about not having water just ruins my whole day- I feel like I'm handicapped and it effects everything. Cooking, cleaning, using the restroom, washing up, laundry, dishes, drinking, showering...and a hundred other things you never even think about. Yesterday was such a day and by the end of the day, when the water finally turned back on, I'd had it!

Hmm, is my heart the same when I don't encounter my Living Water and have that Source pumping into my heart all day long? Can I tell at the end of the day if I've 'gone without'? I wish I could say YES for each and every day... God, help me to be able to say YES to that question!

No comments: