Shabby

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Beginning of Camp

Being my last summer over here, I've asked to be allowed to lead more camps and be more involved there, as my responsibilities on the team have diminished some. I'm so excited to be able to spend more time up there in the coming weeks. However, a few weeks ago my team and I already took a group of people (that live here) up for a day camp of sorts. We wanted it to be a celebration of them completing the first phase of microbusiness that some of my team members were doing with them. It was a fun day for all of us!

Here's what it included:


Making Fli- the most difficult traditional meal in Kosovo.
Requires at least 2-3 hours to cook over a hot fire!


Waiting patiently!
He's one of my all time favorite Kosovars.


Enjoying each other...AND...
maybe wanting that amazing Land Rover!


We think this picture is so funny-
poor baby!


After lunch my team did a drama.
These two were dabbling with superstition and drinking...


My roommate- The Thief!


And me- The Abuser
(is that how you say that in English?)


Our audience :)


Explaining the drama and depicting what the 
opposites are of those things.


Um, can't you tell:
Gospel Presentation!
(we had numerous funny-faced pictures of each of us)


The "Graduation Ceremony".


So excited to finally be able to give out the 
rest of the clothes that I brought over with me.
To read more about that, go here.


That's all for now. More camp stuff... 
Coming Soon!

No comments: