Shabby

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Life in Pictures

Aren't the mountains beautiful?
(don't mind the gravestone)


Went to the 9th grade graduation/prom for
 some of my favorite girls last night.


My new roommate made me a beautiful hat.
(my sad face was only for being silly)
I'm brining back some hats in September.
Want one??


My beautiful city of Peja!


I can't even begin to describe
how amazing and delicious these were/are.
Yep- cherries are in season here!!


They look young for being born in the early 1900's!
Sadly, I'm guessing the war took place before she died.
She was evacuated and won't be able to be buried here.


Where's Waldo...I mean, Me?
(oops- I ruined the picture!) 


The entire family- aunts, g-parents, friends... is buried here!


Just having fun taking pictures :-)


Those are some BIG dandelions!
Guess all things aren't bigger in Texas!!


Formula for some good reading and alone time!


Some of the kids we've been working with for a long time.
They live here.
They're growing up...!


What a doll!


Words aren't needed here.


My two roommates!


Some of my favorites.
There's a lot stacked against these two siblings.
When I first met her she was mute.
She speaks a bit now, but has never been to school.


Bee-yoo-ti-ful!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I would ask for a hat, but I don't think I would look very good in it.

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is in season over here. yummy