Shabby

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Day After

This afternoon my mom is going to be moved to her own room. My sister tells me that she has had to sit up in bed and later on they will be making her walk. She is reluctant to do this because she is in so much pain. I can't imagine have my abdomen cut open and having a chest tube- both are so painful in of themselves. My brother has also reported that she was smiling today- that was absent yesterday, so that is a good sign. She has received many blood infusions, so her numbers are climbing back up. I am not sure how far she has to go, but it will be many days. Keep praying for that. Her lung has also reinflated itself, so that is good. But it is draining some blood, so pray that it would heal up all the way.

Thank you so much for all your prayers. I truly believe that God has worked a miracle through the prayers of you all. I am so blessed to have you supporting me and my family during this time. I love you all much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to know that she is still smiling through all of this and that she knows God is with her in this. I will continue to pray for your mom and your family. I hope she continues to get better.

Kristina said...

Hey i'm praying for a quick healthy recovery for your mom. What did she have done? I know its scary, especially relying on others for report.please keep updating on here... i'm checking. I miss you!