Shabby

Friday, January 8, 2010

It's A New Year!

Happy New Year's to you all- 2010.
Wow, can't believe it is this year already...seems like just yesterday it was 2000!
May the Lord bless you and keep you in this new year.
May this year stand out as one that you fell deeper in love with Him- my hope and prayer for us all.
This picture was taken by my roommate: Kimber. She's incredible and the fireworks were simply amazing. It reminds me of the beginning scene to a Disney movie.
Love my city...



(video footage by me- can't you tell? :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a rad pic! Happy New Year!

Jeff said...

You need to anchor your arm when taking a video so it is more stable. Also, do you say "two thousand ten" or "twenty ten"? I haven't decided yet myself, but I am leaning towards the latter.

christina said...

Haha, Jeff- I haven't even said it yet. :-) So, I don't know what I am going to do!

I think you are going to keep telling me the same thing about videoing until I get it right...That might take a while!

Jeff said...

You did to say it. If you play the video at around second 15 you said, and I quote "two thousand ten, woooooo".