Shabby

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Romanian Team

On July 10th a group of university students from Romania came to do some ministry with my team for 10 days. It was one of the biggest blessings from my entire year spent in Kosovo. Their hearts for God and mission were so contagious! Here are just a few pictures from our time together:
Out in a Gypsy village with a local pastor who has some ministries there.

The group out in the village- love this picture!

Another village- showing the Jesu Film.

Talking about hearts:
Sinful and Clean.

What His blood does:
washes our hearts clean!

A drama depicting the heart.

It is pretty self-explanatory...







HE came running!

Where is your heart being invested?

Thank you, my dear friends, for your hearts for the Lord and for the people of Kosovo. I am blessed to know you and now call you friend! His richest blessings on your lives- wherever He may call you!

1 comment:

Lyndsay Holly said...

Nah!

I am so sorry it's been so long since I've read and written on your blog! I miss you sooooo much, but I am so glad that God is using you and showing you really incredible things through your work in Kosovo! This looks like a FUN group!

Love you bunches, and if you get a chance email me at lyndsay86@gmail.com!