Shabby

Sunday, November 23, 2008

*S*N*O*W*

Yesterday we experienced our first snow here in Peja. By the time I was able to take pictures the snow in the city had already melted. The snow on the mountain has stuck, and it is actually gradually building. It will only be a matter of time for it to join us here...I am pretty bittersweet about that. It is beautiful, but it colder than I've ever been in my life. I will try to keep y'all up to date on the forecast here with pictures! :-)
These were taken out of my balcony window.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina, I know you don't have a clue who I am (I'm friends with Tim & Jamie and I just clicked over to your blog), but I just wanted to tell you these are great pics! What a view!

Forgive the random comments, but where is that exactly?

Kristina said...

oh my gosh, keep the pictures coming! they are so so pretty!
you have been on my mind a lot lately. Im praying for you and miss you so much!

Anonymous said...

Kosovo, eh? Very cool.. and cold.
Are you helping an established ministry over there or are you guys starting something new?

Happy Thanksgiving from the USA!

Andi said...

Kosovo is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Hi Chris-is-stina!!!
This is Jennifer Cook from TSRHC!! WOW!! You are so inspiring to me! I love reading your e-mails and looking on your blog! I am amazed at your strength and perserverance! You are in my thoughts and prayers always! Keep up the awesome work and ministry!
Jennifer