Shabby

Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer Teams Begin

Well, I am still here in Kosova, doing ministries and loving on kiddos and youth...though my blog hasn't really reflected that as of late (sorry!).

On June 1st, our first of 3 short term teams for this summer arrived.
Our lives have been full of programs, wild children, stories, lives shared, and just some really great times together. It has been great to have them here!

Here we are in the center my team rents out in village about 20 minutes away from my house. This ministry is pretty new still, but God has really blessed us with some good kids that attend our meetings.

We also had the chance to work alongside a couple that ministers out in a Roma/gypsy village a ways away from my home city. LOVE these kids!

Yep, this is me with my heart getting stolen...once again!

In this picture we have represented:
Australia, Japan, Switzerland, Albania, Romania, England, and South Korea!

"Let the little children come unto Me, for such is the kingdom of heaven..."

And a bit of fun up at camp thrown in!

No comments: