Shabby

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Picture Time

Welcome to Peja- the snow-covered city in the mountains!

More shoebox distrubution.


Teaching about Flag Day (from what I can tell)...why didn't my teachers ever draw such amazing pictures for me?!?

Lest you think that I am not having any fun:


Our sledding group.


Skiing with my team in Macedonia.


This was taken on the ski slope. My camera was on the wrong setting for the next 2 pictures, so I tried to edit them...but I don't really have much to edit with on my computer. But I thought they were still pretty, nonetheless.






Happy 1 Year Birthday, Kosovo!


2 comments:

reneamac said...

cool! how's the long underwear treating you?

glad you're having some fun.

christina said...

well, it is good- i really just wish i didn't have to wear it anymore! i haven't seen my skin in so long...j/k
THANK YOU!