Shabby

Monday, December 29, 2008

~Immanuel~

Wanted to share my Christmas with you this way,
since I couldn't be there in person.
This is my friend's Father of Charlie Brown's
Christmas tree- best Kosova has to offer (well, that they will sell you!).
My roommates and I on Christmas.

Christmas dinner- most things were a "first" for me, but that made it special!


Still no snow that will stick in the city, just on the mountains.


Operation Christmas Child shoebox delivery with the Samaritan Purse. It was pretty hectic and chaotic, but it was a good experience.






Waiting in the rain...so cold!


The teachers and school staff- building relationships for future ministry there. :)


The shepherds we made for the nativity in Art class- he's my favorite artist!


Half the children that came for our Christmas program...and to get a present. Over 300 came- it was exciting, but super stressful.


We had a drama and sang some Christmas songs.


My team leader's face in the back mirrored
how all of us felt!


The girls from our meeting preparing for the drama they would do for the children.


After the children's meeting, we brought the girls to our house for a party. It was pretty much the biggest party flop in history! One of them stole my phone and the party turned into pretty much a police interrogation led by one of the older girls...diaster! Such a long, exhausting day.

He is the ONLY reason for celebrating-
He is all and He is in all!
Glory in the Highest: He is with us, Immanuel!


Hope you found more of Him this year

at Christmas...I sure did!

No comments: