Shabby

Thursday, September 11, 2008

On the Road Again

Sorry my blog is so boring right now- going here, leaving there, going to this place... I promise in a month it will be better and I will be able to post some picutres from my adventurs this far.

Well, in one hour I am leaving for Kosovo. This is a long trip (ten hours) through the mountains that I have heard are amazingly beautiful (it will be night though). I am so ready to finally get to the field. However, I will be spending the next month learning the language only. It is hard!!! Pray for me to learn quickly and to forget my perfectionistic side and just use it even though it is terrible.

I am also needing prayer over my stomach again- it doesn't seem to relate well with Albanian food in which they use an overabundance of oil. Thanks so much! I love your emails and comments. In a month I will reply personally, I promise!

Love y'all!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I cant wait to see the pictures. I am so so sorry that your have been feeling so bad. I will pray that whatever bug you have leaves and you feel better. I miss you. oh and keep the random updates lets us know you are at least ok. love you!

Lyndsay Holly said...

I just now read all of your blogs that you have posted! lol I know what it feels like to not feel prepared or ready for what God is calling you to do...but he is SO faithful to follow through in the things He calls us to...even if we don't feel like we have what it takes sometimes! One of my favorite things about the Bible is that God uses the people that you would never expect...from adulterers to murderers to the timid and weak! I am praying for you..feel better...I love you!