Shabby

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Albania

I am in Albania for one more week, then I will take a long bus ride (10 hours on a terrible road that winds through the mountains) to Kosovo. I am nervous about that. But I am excited about finally getting to my field. Once I arrive there, on September 15th we will have a meeting detailing what each one of us will be doing. Pray for direction for me!

Things I miss:
- Real toilets that flush toilet paper.
- Chicken noodle soup.
- Not eating bread with every meal.
- Having a dryer.
- My family and friends.
- Not being sick.
- Shower curtains and not having to hold the nozzle.
- An unlumpy pillow.

This list isn't things that I am upset over missing, it is more supposed to be funny. Mostly I miss people... like YOU!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

All the things you listed remind me of when I went on the mission trip to Macedonia. I got really sick while I was there. All I ate was the bread (with every meal). Squatty potties, outdoor showers, bathrooms that WERE the shower...etc. But, it was worth it! I LOVE YOU. Praying for you!

elise said...

hey lady! I hope you're doing well! I miss you and am praying for you!!!