Shabby

Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'm Back...

Well, I finally made it to Kosovo!
It is so good to be back home!!
It was so hard to say goodbye's though...



I had a good time in Paris with my friends Wayne, Hilary, and Addie. Apart from the jet lag, it was such a refreshing and encouraging trip.


You can check out their blog here:

http://dennysinafrica.blogspot.com/


Thanks guys for showing me all these sights!



Addie and I doing stickers (thanks Jennifer!)

The Effiel Tower at night.

Here's Paris at Christmas time
(this is the road that the Tour de France finishes on)

Park de Seoux
(One of Addie's favorite places)

Notre Dame

We took a boat ride to see the sights.
Here's my attempt at being creative...

It has been a funny joke that it snowed first in Texas right before I left, then it snowed first in Paris while I was there, and began to snow right before I arrive in Kosovo and hasn’t really stopped since…Guess it is going the winter of snow for me. Here a few shots of snow here- besides the cold, which is also breathtaking, it is breathtakingly beautiful!





I have had a hard time re-adjusting, but mostly that is just due to this insane jet lag which isn’t allowing me much sleep right now. I hope to get back onto schedule soon, and avoid all the cold bugs being passed around.


I don't have very much internet access right now, so these post will be few and far between. Pray for me to find my house to buy quick! Thanks everyone- missing you already!!!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Did you climb to the top of Notre Dame and see the gargoyles?