Shabby

Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Snapshot

Just a few weeks ago:
What the country looks like today
(I prefer this second one!):

Teaching English- don't really know what I'm doing, but trying to make it fun!


Leading worship in our children's meeting.


The Pencil Park:
in memory of the children who died in the war.


Giving my puppet a last minute talk!


The puppet show we did for Easter.


At the park with our girl's group-
enjoying the return of the sun!


The best part of Spring!
Made in Art class.

Happy Spring to all of you!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A puppet show and uno- sweet!
..did you win?

Jenna said...

I hope your puppet show went well! I'm glad to see the girls in your group. Based only on the picture, they look like a challenging group!

christina said...

Dominick: the Uno card was only a prop- it was my list of all the things I was doing to get to heaven (couldn't find another stiff thing to tape to my hand...). I did win, because I heard the Good News!!!

Jenn: Yes, they are a VERY challenging group! But I've come to love each of them very much.