Shabby

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bugs

Well, it is coming down to almost the last 24 hours of my being in the US. One would think it should be filled with packing, saying goodbyes, and putting things in order...we'd think. For some reason, beyond my current understanding, I have been graced with a terrible, vicious bug. I will spare you the details, but between my upset stomach, exhaustion, and fever- it hasn't been or felt pretty. Please pray for me: a) to get well quick (quick is defined by tomorrow), b) that if I am not well quick, that my flight wouldn't be filled with upset stomach and the implications of that, c) that I would regain my energy and strength soon after I arrive in Holland for my conference, and d) that my heart would be sensitive to what God is trying to teach me from this.

Thanks!

No comments: